The St. Luke's Kirby Glen Outpatient Center is made up of two, state-of-the-art facilities located adjacent to each other and just 5 minutes from the Texas Medical Center (VIEW MAP). We provide several services from these facilities including Radiation Therapy, CyberKnife®, Infusion Services, Imaging Services (e.g. High Field Open MRI), Peripheral Vascular Ultrasound, Sleep Lab, Wound Care and more. We invite you to ask your Doctor about scheduling services with us and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you.
GREAT LOCATION AND FREE PARKING
The name St. Luke's Kirby Glen Outpatient Center is derived from our location on the east corner of S. Braeswood and Kirby Drive (VIEW MAP). Ideally situated minutes from the Texas Medical Center, patients have easy access and parking is readily available and free. Find the same high quality care that our patients and their families have come to know and trust from Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Center at the St. Luke's Kirby Glen Outpatient Center.
Appointments available by calling 832-355-7128
Learn more about the services we offer at our Outpatient Center, located on Kirby Street, close to the Texas Medical Center.
RADIATION and CYBERKNIFE®
An Introduction to Cyberknife®
- Dealing with cancer is not something you can do alone. It is a philosophy that when you treat the entire person - mind, body and spirit, outcomes improve.
- Learn more about our Radiation Therapy Services
- Learn more about Cyberknife® and how it can help you
INFUSION THERAPY SERVICES
- We can assist with chemotherapy, intravenous infusions/medication administration, injections, peripherally inserted central catheter (PICC) line, central line care and phlebotomy services for lab testing. Schedule an appointment: 832-355-7119. Learn more about our Infusion Therapy Services
- Certified by the American College of Radiation, St. Luke's Radiology Services provides expert diagnostic imaging, including MRI, CT scanning and general radiology. The High Field Open MRI is now available to offer freedom of positioning and excellent image quality. Schedule an appointment: 832-355-7128. Learn more about our Imaging Services. Additional radiology services, including breast imaging, 3T MRI, and interventional radiology are located at the hospital location. Learn more about Hospital Imaging Services.
An Introduction to High Field Open MRI An Introduction to Low Dose CT Scan
for Early Detection of Lung Cancer
PERIPHERAL VASCULAR ULTRASOUND
- Our radiology services have a noninvasive Peripheral Vascular (PV) laboratory to perform specialized ultrasound testing to view and evaluate blood flow through the arteries and veins. Schedule an appointment: 832-355-7128.
- Certified by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine, St. Luke's Center of Sleep Medicine offers advanced diagnostic facilities and therapeutic equipment to treat sleep disorders. Schedule an appointment: 832-355-3348. Learn more about our Sleep Lab.
- The Center for Wound Care provides treatment for non-healing acute and chronic wounds. Schedule an appointment: 832-355-2273. Learn more about our Wound Care Services.