The St. Luke's Medical Group provides adults with the quality healthcare you have come to trust from St. Luke's. Primary and specialty care is now right where you need it.
Same day appointments available!
Choose the location most convenient for you!
Primary and Specialty Care for adults provided by Board Certified physicians.
- Treatment of acute conditions such as sore throats, stomach aches, headaches and sinus problems
- Treatment of chronic medical conditions such as diabetes, heart disease and hypertension
- Preventative services such as well woman exams, physicals and immunizations
- Diagnosis and treatment of arthritis and rheumatic diseases, with in-office joint injections available
- EKGs and labs on-site
- Executive physicals (contact your company's HR department to see if they are a participant)
- Most insurance plans accepted