Learn more about our Sleep Disorder Services at: (832) 355-3348 or schedule a sleep study at: (832) 355-8945.
Hospitals affiliated with St. Luke’s Episcopal Health System offers the largest number of accredited sleep beds in Greater Houston. Each St. Luke’s Sleep Center follows the American Academy of Sleep Medicine standards that promote excellence in Sleep Medicine is comprised of dedicated, highly skilled staff, includes physicians from various specialties, such as Pulmonary Medicine, Cardiology, Neurology, Psychology and Otolaryngology.
There are five Houston area locations to serve you:
- St. Luke’s Episcopal Hospital Sleep Center, Texas Medical Center (located in the Texas Medical Center) VIEW MAP
- St. Luke’s Sleep Center – Kirby Glen (Located on Kirby Drive, by Reliant Stadium) VIEW MAP
- St. Luke’s The Woodlands Hospital Sleep Center (located in The Woodlands, TX) VIEW MAP
- St. Luke’s Sugar Land Hospital Sleep Center (located in Sugar Land, TX off Highway 6 and 59 South) VIEW MAP
- St. Luke's Patients Medical Center (located in Pasadena, TX) VIEW MAP
WE CAN HELP WITH