Your Safety Is Our Priority – Here, Always.
Protecting patients’ health has always been our highest priority. That’s why we’re dedicated to making sure you don’t need to put your healthcare on hold. We want to assure you that we have the capacity to safely care for COVID-19 patients as well as the rest of our community.
Our facilities — emergency centers, hospitals, and clinics — are open to serve the entire community. Understandably, you may have concerns about visiting a hospital if you don’t have COVID-19 symptoms. You can trust that we are taking significant steps to ensure you are safe in our facilities.
In addition to our thorough cleaning procedures, we are:
- Screening employees and physicians upon arrival for symptoms.
- Requiring every staff member, patient, and visitor to wear a mask (provided by our hospital).
- Arranging for common areas to accommodate social distancing.
- Limiting visitors
- Requiring COVID-19 testing for patients prior to certain procedures to provide appropriate care and to reduce the risk of infection for caregivers.
- Prioritizing procedures to reduce the number of patients in the hospital at any given time, and establishing social distancing guidelines for visitors.
- Carefully monitoring the number of COVID-19 cases — should the numbers increase, we will take appropriate measures.
Staying on top of your health has never been more important. So whether it’s an ongoing health concern, a routine checkup, or a scheduled procedure, we encourage you to not hold off.
Our thoughtful, thorough approach determines which procedures can safely be performed, where they can safely be performed. If you currently have a scheduled procedure at one of our facilities, you will be notified if there are any changes. No matter what comes our way, you can count on the team at St. Luke’s Health. We are here, always.