The fully accredited medical facility is designated as the area’s only certified critical care access hospital. The 18-bed hospital in San Augustine consistently earns the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services certification which demonstrates compliance with the highest standards of care. In addition to emergency care, CHI St. Luke's Health-Memorial San Augustine offers comprehensive diagnostic testing, including MRI, CT, and digital mammography.
About CHI St. Luke’s Health-Memorial San Augustine
Community Health Needs Assessment
Read the reports:A comprehensive Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA) was conducted for CHI St. Luke's Health-Memorial from March-May 2016. CHI St. Luke's Health-Memorial includes three hospital facilities in Lufkin, Livingston, and San Augustine. As a system, the study area was defined as Angelina, Polk and San Augustine Counties. The analysis included a careful review of the most current health data available and input from numerous community representatives with special knowledge of public health. Findings indicated that there were a number of needs in the communities served by CHI St. Luke's Health-Memorial. Priorities will be addressed in the areas of Access to Care, Special Services, Awareness & Communication, Community Education and Special Programs & Improvements.
- 2019 Community Health Implementation Plan - San Augustine
- Community Health Needs Assessment - SAN AUGUSTINE Revised - 2019
- 2017 Community Health Implementation Strategies
- CHI ST LUKES HEALTH MEMORIAL SAN AUGUSTINE 2016 (powerpoint)
- CHI ST LUKES HEALTH MEMORIAL SAN AUGUSTINE - NEEDS ASSESSMENT - 2016
- 2013 Community Health Needs Assessments