Mitesh Patel, DO, FAAFP
Family Medicine Primary Care
Schedule an Appointment(979) 285-3633
- Midwestern University, Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine
Dr. Mitesh Patel is no stranger to the Lake Jackson community. He graduated from Brazoswood High School in 2003 before graduating with honors at Texas Tech University. He attended medical school in Arizona at Midwestern University and completed his residency at Summa Health-Akron City Hospital in Akron, Ohio, where he was awarded the Paramedical Outstanding Resident Award.
A board-certified family physician in both allopathic and osteopathic medicine, Dr. Patel serves as medical director for the Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Group Brazosport region. Dr. Patel focuses on primary care for patients ages five and older, and is dedicated to providing quality comprehensive medical care with a strong emphasis on preventative care.
Dr. Patel is currently accepting new patients, offering online appointment scheduling and virtual visits.
• Annual wellness exams and school physicals
• Same day sick appointments
• Comprehensive care for children and adolescents
• Hospital follow-up visits and pre-operative evaluations
• Medical weight loss management
• Smoking cessation
• ADHD/ADD Treatment and Management
• Minor in-office procedures (skin biopsy, joint injections)
• Treatment of mild depression and anxiety
• Allergy testing and treatment
• Management of chronic medical conditions, but not limited to: diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, heart disease, thyroid, and arthritis
If this is an emergency, dial 9-1-1 or go to the nearest emergency department.